Our philosophy is simple:
Recruit. Train. Retain.
We recruit the most talented engineers and designers, train them to reach beyond their potential, and retain them to complete projects.
How do we do this? By enlisting the Great Crew to transfer knowledge. Our Great crew are based in Australia and train, supervise and officiate outputs by remote access. Our engineers and designers are based in Thailand and are ready to take on energy industry challenges.
Together we are educating the next generation of engineers and providing ongoing jobs for the Great Crew and future engineering professionals.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team we would like to hear from you.
EPIC Service retains the most experienced Great Crew who have worked on MegaProjects such as:
- ConocoPhillips Bayu Undan Project
- Woodside Enfield Area Development Project
- Woodside Angel Development Project
- Woodside North Rankin Redevelopment Project
- ExxonMobil Hebron Topsides Project
- Hess Equus Semi-Submersible Project
- Chevron Gorgon LNG Project
- Chevron Wheatstone LNG Project
Local Thai projects include:
- PTTEP Arthit Minimum Facility Wellhead Platform Basic Engineering Design
- PTTEP Arthit Phase 1C Wellhead Platforms AWP11,12,13,14 Detailed Design
- Chevron Cambodia Block A Phase 1A FEED and Detailed Design
- Mubadala Petroleum Nong Yao Wellhead Platform and Wellhead Processing Platform
The team includes Oil & Gas professional Engineers who have 30+ years of incident free experience designing and building some of the greatest Megaprojects in the world.